Ley Creek Drop-Off Site
HOURS (Until Sat., June 11, 2022):
- Thursdays and Fridays, 6:30 am to 1:30 pm
- Saturdays, 8:00 am to 11:30 am
Residential Drop-Off Fees - Rock Cut Road Transfer Station (same as Ley Creek)
FEES (Cash or check only, no credit cards):
Flat Rates (Vehicle Entrance Fees):
- Cars and minivans: $15
- Residential pickup trucks, SUVs, vans, single-axle trailers: $30
Alternatively, residents may purchase trash bag stickers for $3 each, online or at the site. You do not pay the vehicle entrance fee if you dispose of bags of trash using stickers. You do not pay the vehicle entrance fee if you only bring in recyclables. There is a $2 fee per visit to drop off recyclables.
Loads may be assessed an additional fee, depending on vehicle type or load. Learn more about what items are acceptable.
Additional Disposal Fees:
Fees charged in addition to regular disposal fees. These charges defray the cost of properly disposing of these items in compliance with environmental regulations.
- Appliances with refrigerants (CFCs): $15 each
- Mattresses: $15 each
- Microwaves: $5 each
- Passenger tires up to 20” in diameter (Rims must be removed. No tires over 20”, no off-road or tractor tires. Limit 10 tires.): $7 each
Other Fees and Services:
- Residential recyclable drop-off: $2 per visit, regardless of volume. (If you bring ONLY recyclables, you do not pay the flat rate entrance fee based on vehicle type.) List of recyclable items.
- Residential trash bag stickers (10-sticker minimum purchase): $3/sticker
- Untarped vehicle fee: $25
For safety purposes, all users agree to comply with staff directions on site.