Ley Creek Drop-Off Site
- The site is closed to residential traffic Mondays-Wednesdays. As of Thursday, August 6, Ley Creek is open Thursdays and Fridays, 6:30 am to 1:30 pm and Saturdays, 8:00 am to 11:30 am.
Flat Rates (Vehicle Entrance Fees):
- Cars and minivans: $15
- Residential pickup trucks, SUVs, vans, single-axle trailers: $30
(Loads may be assessed an additional fee, depending on vehicle type or load. Learn more about what items are acceptable.)
Additional Disposal Fees:
Fees charged in addition to regular disposal fees. These charges defray the cost of properly disposing of these items in compliance with environmental regulations.
- Appliances with refrigerants (CFCs): $15 each
- Mattresses: $15 each
- Microwaves: $5 each
- Passenger tires up to 20” in diameter (Rims must be removed. No tires over 20”, no off-road or tractor tires. Limit 10 tires.): $7 each
Other Fees and Services:
- Residential recyclable drop-off: FREE (if you bring ONLY recyclables, you do not pay the flat rate entrance fee based on vehicle type.)
- Residential trash bag stickers (10-sticker minimum purchase): $3/sticker
- Untarped vehicle fee: $25
For safety purposes, all users agree to comply with staff directions on site.