No matter the size of your business or organization, OCRRA offers programs that make it easy to save the world a little each day™. Our free assessments advise businesses, apartment complexes, schools, manufacturing companies and more on the recycling practices that make the most sense for them.
Set Up a Workplace Recycling Program
Organizing a recycling program is simple, and shows your employees, your customers and your community that you care. You can get started with these simple steps:
- Designate a recycling coordinator.
- Schedule a free on-site visit from an OCRRA Recycling Specialist.
- Inform your custodial staff or cleaning service.
- Separate recyclables from trash.
- Make sure that the proper outdoor containers are available.
- Educate your coworkers by distributing a recycling memo to all staff.
- Distribute recycling containers to all employees.